Monday, August 4, 2008

Funny poems about acne and how to get rid of redness if you have acne

Again we are looking at homemade acne treatments that are out there for us all to try. They are supposed to be those miracle cures to a problem. You see books advertised on late night television that swear they will provide you every homemade treatment that is available. But let's stick to our homemade acne treatment.
For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements.
You may need to consume certain drugs to treat a condition. Some of these drugs may have side effects on the body. One side effect may be acne. If this is your situation, it is best to discuss with your doctor if there are other alternatives. Remember, do not stop taking the drug abruptly. It can be dangerous to stop taking those prescription drugs without medical advice.
paramilitaa.blogspot.com
tags: does acne get worse after you stop using proactive, fraxel laser acne scar, what to drink for less acne oil production'

No comments: